Livestreams and AMA

Hey folks,

I have some updates for you! I've been doing quite a bit of livestreaming lately, and I'd like to share them here.

Here's the current version of the painting I've been working during my streaming sessions- it's a futurist Hussar, based off of the Winged Hussars of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth in the 1700's. Of course, this is not a historically accurate piece, as you can tell by his fantastic mount.



I think we are about 30 hours into this painting so far (the livestreaming process tends to slow me down a bit) but I'm pretty happy with how this painting has come so far. I would like to do a little more work on the composition, but that will have to wait until next Sunday). I stream every Sunday at 6PM EST via my YouTube channel.

Here are the video recordings of the previous streams:

Livestream 001


Livestream 002


Livestream 003


Livestream 004


Livestream 005


Livestream 006


Livestream 007


Livestream 008


Livestream 009


In other news, I'll be doing an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) via the warhammer subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/warhammer) this Wednesday at 2PM EST. Hopefully I'll see you there!

Best,

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Looking bloody awesome Nick! I'm glad you film the livestreams, I can come back to them at reasonable hours haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see the finished piece. :) You'll be doing another series after this one's done, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, these livestreams are awesome, and you are doubly awesome for posting them to youtube. I always catch one if not the other, and hope to continue doing so as long as you keep streaming!

    ReplyDelete