Pathfinder Kickstarter: Complete Illustration and Videos!

***UPDATE***
I have finally gotten the version of the Speed Paint featuring music to work on Youtube. You can view it here:


Hey everyone,

After some grueling internet battles with YouTube, I have finally received monetization approval for two new videos. These videos pertain to the wonderful Kickstarter campaign I mentioned in a recent blog post (which I hope you have visited!).

Below is the piece I painted for this project, an Egalit adventurer examining some ancient hieroglyphs. Per usual, I have one lengthy tutorial video explaining my process and a second, shorter video which speeds through the painting process. Unfortunately, there is no audio for the second video as it was causing too many copyright issues.

Egalit Adventurer ©  bySwarm Inc. 2012



How to Paint Digitally: Pathfinder Egalit: Digital Painting Tutorial


How to Paint Digitally: Pathfinder: Egalit Speed Paint (no music)


All comments and questions are welcome. Please make sure to check out the Kickstarter page here:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bySwarm/an-e-module-thats-more-than-a-pdf-for-pathfinder-r
Enjoy!
-Nick

3 comments:

  1. The painting is awesome, and I was excited to see it. I'm also contributing to the Kickstarter project, writing and editing and some of the work that went into the setting for the past three or so years. Anyway, we love the painting, and we're psyched that the Kickstarter is moving along briskly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doug! I'm very excited to be working on this project- I sincerely hope the Kickstarter goes through.

      Delete
  2. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    web designer

    ReplyDelete