Post IMC

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the gap in posting, as you might know I attended the Illustration Master Class last week and was unable to update my blog.

I've already shared this image on some other sites, but here is the finished painting from the IMC. This painting is based off of the short story, "Our Human," by Adam-Troy Castro.

More on Adam-Troy



All in all, this took 7 days to do, though the actual time in hours eludes me.

Right now I'm working on some new freelance work, trying to hit several deadlines, and am going through some personal stuff, so it might be some time before my next post.

If you have any questions about the painting or the IMC, please comment below.

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Nick, I posted the illo on my Facebook page, where it has gotten some rave comments. If you want to see, let me know.

    A-TC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      I'd love to see the comments! Please link me and make sure to let others know how to reach my page/site.

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1103736316188.2018102.1310152014&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=4156630556636&set=a.1103736316188.2018102.1310152014&type=3&theater


      ATC

      Delete
  2. God damn Nick, that's amazing! It's so inspiring to look at your old stuff and see how far you've come.

    ReplyDelete