What's going on?



Hey guys,

So the last couple days have been (thankfully) chock full of work for me. Freelancing really is "feast or famine" and right now I'm gorging.

Unfortunately, this sort of workload is killing my blog time! Similarly, three out of my five current projects can't be shared publicly yet. However, I DID get final approval for my nanite sculpture, so I'll be mailing that out tomorrow for E3.

Two of my other projects, for Paizo and Fantasy Flight Games, have been incredibly fun to work on and I can't wait to finish strong on both.

Also, in about a week or so, I'll be heading off to the Illustration Masterclass in Amherst, MA. I'm SO excited but also a bit nervous as I haven't had any time to prepare sketches for the IMC assignment. Similarly, I need to get all my current projects wrapped-up before heading out.

Upon my return I do have some work lined-up (very excited for these projects, too) but I have to focus on one thing at a time!

Anyway, enough bragging/griping. I hope you guys enjoyed my last tutorial, it seemed to get a warm reception.

I'm not sure which topic to cover next, but I'm leaning towards composition or coloring. I think composition is a more fundamental subject, but coloring in photoshop is definitely challenging.

I'd love to hear your ideas, so please comment below!

Nick

3 comments:

  1. Coloring!! Coloring is such a mission for me. Great to hear you're enjoying the freelance work, sounds like a great way to make a living :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know, i have some issues with getting the potion right, especially with faces.
    Still i really like your art style, Keep on painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete