Nanite's getting there

Hulloooo

More work on the nanite occurred today, it was pretty sweet. You will notice (you have no choice) that there are armor plates and plastic doohickeys all over this guy now. Also, I spent a lot of time sanding the bulging and creased areas of epoxy. Sadly, his mitts are still unrefined, at this point.

I also started work on the jet intakes, because everything is better with jet engines. Right now they look like over-sized Wheel of Fortune tickers, but that will change with the addition of pipes and other doodads.

In other news, I received my 3 digital painting assignments from client X... they are pretty sweet. I probably won't be able to share them here, however, since they will most likely be under NDA.

C&C welcome!

-Nick


3/4 Anterior


Dem legs


Ventral


Jet Engines!


3/4 Posterior


3 comments:

  1. THAT'S AWFUL BIG FOR A NANITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE AWFULLY BIG FOR A NANITE

    What I should have done was mail my client a speck of metal dust and claim that it was to scale....if I never wanted to work again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woulda been his fault for asking for a nanite, haha

      Delete